- Max. 10 Years old
- The year of manufacture
- The name and address of the manufacturer of the used car and
- The home delivery value of the used car.
- Certificate of Title and Registration
- Purchase Invoice & Insurance Policy – original
- Original Bill of Lading – state chassis & engine numbers, CC size, brand and model
- International Driver’s License
- Customs Form C. 12/SAD
Regulations for importation of vehicles
- Only LHD vehicles are allowed
- Used cars over 10 years old require a graduated duty and penalty (according to year of manufacture). The age of a motor vehicle imported under the law is calculated with effect from the year in which the motor vehicle was first manufactured. The age of a vehicle is a crucial determinant in valuation for duty purposes.